Professor, Research Director, Dr. Techn., Dr. Scient., and Ph.D.
Notice: On April 1, 2009, Bent Flyvbjerg moved to University of Oxford. Flyvbjerg's Aalborg website is up to date until the time of his move. After this date, please see his site at Oxford:
| Policy Adviser
Bent Flyvbjerg has served as policy and planning adviser to (in alphabetical order):
- African Infrastructure Investment Managers (PTY), Ltd, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Ardhi Institute, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Arup, London.
- The Benchmark Centre
for the Danish Construction Sector (Byggeriets Evaluerings Center), Aalborg.
- COWI Consultants, Lyngby, Copenhagen.
- Danida, Danish International Development Agency, Copenhagen.
- Danish Auditor General, Copenhagen.
- Danish Environmental Protection Agency, Copenhagen.
- Danish Ministry of Environment and Energy, Copenhagen.
- Danish Ministry of Research, Copenhagen.
- Danish Ministry of Transport, Copenhagen.
- Danish Transport Council, Copenhagen.
- Department of Human Settlements, Royal Academy of Fine Arts, Copenhagen.
- Dutch Ministry of Finance, The Hague.
- Dutch Ministry of Transport, Public Works, and Water Management, The Hague.
- Dutch Parliament Committee on Infrastructure Projects, The Hague.
- EU Commission, Brussels.
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions, Dublin.
- Henning Larsens Tegnestue A/S, Copenhagen.
- Institute of Local Government Studies (AKF), Copenhagen.
- Irish Rail Procurement Agency, Dublin.
- Kampsax Consultants, Lyngby, Copenhagen.
- Kenyan Ministry of Health, Nairobi.
- Kosovo Ministry of Environment and Spatial Planning, Pristina.
- Krüger Consultants, Søborg, Copenhagen.
- Lund University, Sweden.
- Macquarie Bank, Australia.
- Nepalese Ministry of Education, Kathmandu.
- Nibe City Council, Denmark.
- Philippine National Economic and Development Authority, Manila and Oiloilo.
- Philippine National Manpower and Youth Council, Manila.
- PLS Rambøll Management, Copenhagen and Aarhus.
- Realdania, Copenhagen.
- Sida, Swedish International Development Agency, Stockholm.
- Sven Allan Jensen Consultants, Aalborg.
- Swedish Auditor General, Stockholm.
- Swedish Foundation for Strategic Environmental Research (MISTRA), Stockholm.
- Swedish Minister of Environment and Natural Resources, Stockholm.
- Swedish Ministry of Industry, Employment, and Communication, Stockholm.
- Swedish Public State Investigatory Commissions (SOU), Stockholm.
- Tholstrup Consult, Copenhagen.
- UK Department for Transport, London.
- University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, Ghana.
- United Nations, Habitat.